+44 (0)1330 825207 enquiries@bbks.co.uk

Tax Returns

At BBKs and Co accountants we take all the stress and worry of completing annual self-assessment tax returns away, giving you peace of mind that they have been filed correctly and inline with the everchanging legislations and deadlines. Our professional and specialist team of accountants will complete your forms and file them with HMRC whilst helping you minimise any tax liabilities and letting you know exactly what you are due and when.

Using BBKs and Co to file your tax returns helps minimise the risk of a HM Revenue and Customs investigation into your tax affairs. We can also help arrange deferment of payments or the arrangement of a payment plan should you be experiencing financial difficulties.

Do I need to submit a self-assessment tax return?

If you can answer yes to any of the following quetions, then the answer is most likely yes.

  • Are you a self-employed sole trader?
  • Are you a partner in a business partnership?
  • Have you received dividend payments from a company?
  • Are you a company director?
  • Do you receive rental income from property or land?
  • Have you received income from savings or investments?
  • Do you have untaxed savings or investment income?
  • Does your household have an income over £50000 and do you receive Child Benefit?
  • Do you have any overseas income?
  • Have you sold or given away any assets?
  • Have you lived or worked abroad?


For more information on how we can help you and our services please click below or call our team today on 01330 825207


Contact Form

We welcome your comments, feedback or questions

I agree to your Privacy Policy